MULLIMBIMBY SHOW: 'Our best show ever'
JUDGES at the Mullumbimby Truck Show certainly didn't have it easy this year, with organisers saying that "you all deserved an award and you definitely made the judges job this year the hardest ever".
Organisers said it was the "biggest show to date".
This year's Truck of the Show is a 2006 T904 Kenworth owned by Craig Buller from Hervey Bay in Queensland.
Tipper of the Show award went to Pam Carwright's new 2018 Western Star, she works with Andrew Johnston Haulage while the Best Fleet Award went to Shoobridge Transport of Murwillumbah.
The Heritage Truck Award went to Col Lovett in his 1978 White Road Commander called "Snow White", with runner up going to Andy Souter's 1973 Kenworth.
- 0-2 YEARS: SRV's 2018 Kenworth 409 SAR called "Size Matters"
- 2-5 YEARS: SRV's 2013 KW609 called "Scandalous"
- 5-10 YEARS: Col Moore and Sons 2012 Kenworth SAR
- 10 YEARS: Coastline Haulage's 1994 Kenworth 950
- Best Cabover Truck: Carl Bursle's 2018 K200 from Lismore.
- Best Bonnetted Truck: SRV fleet & was driven by Gary. It is a T904, 2004 Kenworth.
- Best Light Rigid: Tony Hurst's 1998 Isuzu FRR500. He comes from Loganlea.
Best Tow Truck Award: Barnes Towing & Salvage from Sth Brisbane.