Cummins Filtration launches GOLDPOWER high-performance coolant
CUMMINS Filtration a division of Cummins Inc, has launched Fleetguard GOLDPOWER coolant in the Australian marketplace.
GOLDPOWER is the latest product offering in Cummins Filtration's family of high performance engine coolants.
GOLDPOWER has been developed for light trucks, commercial vehicles and passenger cars (including 4WDs and SUVs).
Typical brands include Hino, Isuzu, Mitsubishi Fuso, Mercedes Benz, Iveco, Volkswagen, Toyota, Ford, GM/Holden, Hyundai and more.
The development of GOLDPOWER leverages Cummins Filtration's long standing expertise in heavy duty coolant technology, for light and medium duty applications.
GOLDPOWER is a high performance 50/50 premixed ready-to-use ethylene glycol based coolant.
It utilises the latest in Organic Additive Technology (OAT) for maximum engine protection and long acting extended service life.
GOLDPOWER meets and exceeds the requirements of international and local performance standards, and is supported by the unmatched Cummins Filtration global non-prorata warranty.
Features and benefits include:
- five year or 350,000km service life when used as a complete fill.
- Maximum protection (anti-corrosion, anti-freeze, anti-boil).
- Simple, no mess 'ready to use' pre-mix (do not add water!)
- Organic Additive Technology (OAT) - long acting for extended protection.
- No borates, silicates, amines or nitrites (Japanese OEM requirement).
- No phosphates (European OEM requirement)
- Compatible with all metals (includes aluminium alloy radiators and heads, water pumps), gaskets and hose materials.
- Freeze Point -37°C, Boiling Point 128°C (@105 kPa cap pressure).
GOLDPOWER is available for purchase throughout Australia from the following Fleetguard product distributors: Paccar Parts, Penske/Western Star, Cummins, Iveco, Truckline, New Holland, RP Wallis, Case and Skipper Transport Parts.