IT'S official. Coffs Harbour's iconic Big Banana has been voted as Australia's favourite 'big' attraction.
A survey of more than 1000 Australians by GPS company TomTom saw 34% of respondents vote for the Big Banana as number one in the country when it came to big things.
Coffs Harbour's most famous piece of fruit also scooped the title for the attraction that Aussies would most like to visit.
Out of more than 150 big attractions across the country, Australia's top 10 is:
1. The Big Banana - Coffs Harbour, NSW
2. The Big Pineapple - Woombye, QLD
3. The Big Merino - Goulburn, NSW
4. The Big Lobster - Kingston SE, SA
5. The Big Golden Guitar - Tamworth, NSW
6. The Big Blue Heeler - Muswellbrook, NSW
7. The Big Koala - Dadswells Bridge, VIC
8. The Big Rum Bottle - Bundaberg, QLD
9. The Big Beer Can - Cobar, NSW
10. The Big Bench - Broken Hill, NSW.