Find something curious…
Toll Group, part of Japan Post, is the Asia Pacific region's leading provider of integrated logistics services, employing approximately 40,000 people across 1,200 locations in more than 50 countries. Toll's second-to-none capabilities and global reach help provide customers with logistics solutions capable of serving the most comprehensive global supply chains.
Toll has a range of opportunities within the Mining sector. We have positions vacant at Cloncurry, Middlemount, Gladstone, Rockhampton and Moranbah.
Cloncurry – Roster 13:8 FIFO from Townsville, Brisbane or Cairns. Accommodation provided
• Required licenses: MC, DG, Loader ticket or Rii
• Preferred experience: WA600, CAT 980H and Kenworth T659 and Quad Side Tippers
Gladstone/Moranbah/Rockhampton – Roster 6:3 DIDO
• Required licenses: MC, DG, SSAN, ASIO
• Preferred experience: AB Triples and B-Double Skel trailers and ANE tankers
Middlemount – Roster 7:7 DIDO meals and accommodation provided
• Required license: MC, Rii loader, S11, CBM
• Preferred experience: in off road Kenworth C509 with Single, B-Double and Road Train Side Tippers, loaders WA900 and CAT 992K
Skills & Abilities:
• Strong personal commitment to high standards of Health, Safety, our Environment and Compliance
• Ability to work rostered 12hr rotating shifts
• Road ranger and/or automatic experience preferred
• Ability to work both autonomously and in a close team environment
• Sound mechanical knowledge would be advantages
• Can-do attitude
• Ability to interact with a diverse team at all levels of the organisation’s hierarchy
• Ability to interpret and follow work procedures and instructions
If you are interested in a position within the Toll Group please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07 3137 ... .
All Toll Group employees must be entitled to work in Australia and undertake a criminal history check, pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol testing