Buslink is a rapidly growing business here on the Sunshine Coast and we are looking for energetic drivers to join our team.
You will be driving school buses as well as assisting in charter bus driving.
You will be part of a national bus company, operating with a local focus. If this sounds exciting – we could have a job for you!
Key Requirements of a Buslink Bus driver:
- MR licence required
- Eligible to obtain an industry authority of general and schedules of public vehicles
- Drivers who are punctual, presentable and enjoy providing a high level of customer service
- “Can do” attitude
- Fluent in verbal and written English
What you receive in return from Buslink:
- Flexible and supportive work environment, where everyone is treated with respect
- Full training and uniform is provided
- An Equal opportunity environment
To apply for this exciting opportunity please email your resume and cover letter detailing your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only successful applicants will be notified for interview purposes.
Sunshine Coast, Queensland, 4560, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
This is a peak period for friendships and with the Moon moving through your 11th house of social activities you'll be particularly emotional...