- NZ win gold, go above Aussies
- A step forward for Saudi women
- Pupo wins gold for Cuba
- Oh survives day of upsets
- Nay finishes behind superstar
- Diamond shines with world record
- Spectator suffers judo justice
- Slingsby sails into golden waters
- Sharks cruise into quarters
- Farm girl breaks record
- No Spanish flair for Aussie duo
- Boden misses out on final spot
- Brownlee doesn't disappoint
- Dutchman wins final gold
- Mitchell best of the Aussies
- Mitchell falls to the floor
- Sailors unfurl more gold
- Buchanan takes top spot
- Final quarter sinks Aussies
- Black Sticks lose in shootout
- Clean sweep for China
- Tops-Alexander misses out on medal
- Canada secure football bronze
- Gorman struggles in water fight
- Dying winds blow away medal race
- Page, Belcher claim 470 gold
- Favourite too good for Hurst
- NZ take sailing gold
- NZ miss out on bronze
- Crowds thunderstruck by Aussies
- Carrington paddles NZ to glory
- Mitcham bows out of title defence
- Silver caps off sailing campaign
- Mexico stun Brazil
- Golden Farah creates history
- Aussies grab seventh place
- US win Spanish rematch
- Shelley exceeds expectations
- France creates Olympic history
MICHAEL Phelps has won his 21st Olympic medal and his second gold of the London Games after beating compatriot Ryan Lochte in the 200 metre individual medley final today.
It takes his tally of career gold medals to 16.
Phelps will also appear in the 100m butterfly semifinals this morning.
Join the Community.
Get your local news, your way.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.