TWO SPECIALIST INSPECTORS... Delivering TWICE the value of money... GUARANTEED!
INDEPENDENT & HONEST Buidling & Pest Inspections- We Tell It Like It Is!
WITH OVER 80YEARS of COMBINED EXPERIENCEWe Can See What Others Don't Inside Your Walls
Our Inspectors are local, well respected in the community and experts in their own field. We'll check the building throughly for you.
- Structural Soundness
- Termites, Borers, Rot etc
- Risks Explained
- Electrical Check
- Explain The Report On Site
- Solutions Offered
- Plumbing Check
- Pool Insepctions Arranged
- Maintenance Defects
- Expert Witness Services
- Engineer's Reports
- Thermal Imaging
- Fibre Optics
- Moisture Detection
SELLING YOUR HOME?
Selling your home is a VERY STRESSFUL time. In most cases, the owner do not know the true condition of the home.
Some questions in the home owner's mind at this time are:
- What is the compulsory Sustainability Declaration?
- Will the contract go through at the asking price?
- Will the contract be extended due to maintenance or structural problems, causing my on-going purchase to fall through?
- Will the purchaser back out of the contract entirely
SAVE TIME AND MONEY
- A pre-sale pest inspection makes the process of buying and selling your home more transparent, and gives the buyer the confidence that the transaction is open and honest.
A pre-sale inspection gives the seller an actual condition of the home. The seller is made aware of the issues that need to be fixed, and this gives the seller time to fix these issues.
Our reports give the seller a solid base on which to ask a reasonable price and little room for surprises when the purchaser receives their own buidling and pest reports.
For Peace of Mind, Contact Henry Mason (J.P. Qualified), BSA Lic 76466
Steiny's General Plumbing & Maintenance
SERVICING ALL AREAS, Ipswich, Queensland, 4305, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
Your intuition and spiritual knowledge could be a lot sharper but you need to exercise that part of yourself and not assume that it's going to...